Friday, September 27, 2013

DIY Blog Feature!!

One of my favorite blogs I look forward to and never miss reading a post is Sewing Barefoot

Sewing Barefoot

 She has so many great DIY projects, recipes, tutorials, advice, etc.  Imagine how excited I was when Shannon asked me to do a piece to be included in her article on advice on DIY projects from DIY Bloggers.  Click on the link below to see the post and get some great advice from some very talented DIYers.




While you are there snoop around and see so many fantastic projects.  Here are a few to get you started:

Source: Sewing Barefoot

Photobucket
Source: Sewing Barefoot

Source: Sewing Barefoot





~ Darlene

Follow on Bloglovin


Download Sewing Patterns Today!
 
This post may be linked at several of these sites:
 Flamingo Toes, I Heart Naptime, The DIY Showoff, My 1929 Charmer, The Tablescaper, The Chicken Chick, A Blossoming Life , Sewing Barefoot, The Dedicated House , Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Do Small Things with Love , Create With Joy, Sew Can Do, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, The Honeysuckle Bus Stop, Cottage Instincts, Thrifty Decor Chick , Keeping It Simple, Crafty Texas Girls, Mod Vintage Life, Uncommon Designs , Craft-O-Maniac, Home Stories A to Z, Creative Living Blog, Sylvia Stitches, The Chicken ChickI Gotta Try That, Skip to My Lou, The Self Sufficient Home Acre, Reinvented, My Crazy Beautiful Life, The Thrifty Home, Elizabeth and Company, If It's Not Baroque, Shades of Amber, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, The Winthrop Chronicles, Coastal Charm, Cozy Little House, A Stroll Thru Life, So I Married a Craft Blogger , A to Zebra Celebrations  , Jaqs Studio, Someday Crafts, Lil Lun, Ginger Snap Crafts, The 36th Avenue, Fluster Buster, Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts , Joyful Homemaking , Saving 4 Six, The Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond The Picket Fence, The Virginia House, House of Hepworths, Apple of Mama's Eye, The Shabby Nest, A Few of My Favorite Things, Home Is Where My Story Begins, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Sew Many Ways, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Sunshine and Summer Breezes, Here's to Handy Andy , Sassy Little Lady, Smart! School House, Design Decor Tuesday, Sarah Dawn Designs, Raising ReaganSew Much Ado, Southern Lovely , Sugar and DotsFamily Home and LifeThe Life of Jennifer DawnMy World Made By HandMade in a Day , Housewife How-To's, Serendipity and SpiceHuckleberry Love

1 comment:

  1. Darlene,
    Thanks so much for sharing my blog & posts! :) I appreciate you contributing to my "diy advice" post. I hope you guys are doing well. Talk to you soon!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete